Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Love Gorgeous. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Love Gorgeous.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
vi) You have placed an order for delivery to an address outside the UK and fulfilment of your order would necessitate the completion of Custom Declaration/collection of taxes (EU). In this case the refund you will receive will be your total paid less payment processor fees. If you wish to place an order for delivery outside the UK please contact me before placing your order online.
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us. Should we be unable to accept your order for any reason stated above or otherwise you will be informed via email and a refund issued if appropriate. Depending on your payment method refund may take up to a week to be issued.
14. Once your order has been accepted your goods for in stock items will usually be despatched next day, but may take a couple of days and you will receive an email confirming despatch.
15. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
16. Due to customs issues and varying postage rates delivery is to addresses in the UK only. Where an order is placed for delivery to an address outside of the UK the order will be declined and a refund issued, minus any payment processor fees taken. Orders for delivery outside the UK will only be accepted by prior arrangement once postage costs have been determined. Any taxes and duties that may become payable are the responsibility of the customer. No liability for these will be accepted by Love Gorgeous.
17. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
18. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
19. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
20. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
21. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
22. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
23.These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
25. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
26.. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.